SSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 122 Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) vacancies (special recruitment drive for PwD candidates) in different states and union territories. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-10-2015 to 23-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Total Posts: 122
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Name of the Region:
I. SSC (CR): 08 Posts
a. Uttar Pradesh: 06 Posts
b. Bihar: 02 Posts
II. SSC (NER): 06 Posts
a. Assam: 02 Posts
b. Meghalaya: 03 Posts
c. Mizoram: 01 Post
III. SSC (KKR): 11 Posts
a. Karnataka: 10 Posts
b. Kerala: 01 Post
IV. SSC (SR): 06 Posts
a. Tamil Nadu: 03 Posts
b. Andhra Pradesh: 03 Posts
V. SSC (MPR): 10 Posts
a. Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
VI. SSC (WR): 28 Posts
a. Maharashtra: 08 Posts
b. Gujarat: 20 Posts
VII. SSC (ER): 05 Posts
a. West Bengal: 02 Posts
b. Odisha: 03 Posts
VIII. SSC (NWR): 06 Posts
a. Chandigarh: 01 Post
b. Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Post
c. Himachal Pradesh: 04 Posts
IX. SSC (NR): 42 Posts
a. Delhi: 37 Posts
b. Rajasthan: 01 Post
c. Uttarakhand: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST, upto 40 years for Central Govt Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved), 43 years for Central Govt Civilian Employees (OBC) and 45 years Central Govt Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ssconline2.gov.in from 24-10-2015 to 23-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM and send their print out of application to the Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission (refer notification) on or before 23-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM and 30-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM for remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
4. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
5. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24-10-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23-11-2015|
|Last Date for Print out Applications for Normal Areas||23-11-2015|
|Last Date for Print out of Applications for Remote Areas||30-11-2015|
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Part-I Registration||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|View/ Print out of Application Form||Click Here|